Second Prize n Awards in The Master Chef Contest
Few days back Divya from You Too Can Cook Indian Food has organised an event and a giveaway titled 'The Master Chef Contest". I ...
I have contributed 7 recipes of mine to this contest. It was fun to participate in the contest and I did win the second prize. Click below to go through the recipes I sent.
- Charminar Cashew Chicken
- Chicken Curry With Sorrel Leaves / Gongura Chicken Curry
- Pesto Chicken
- Paneer Fingers Pakora
- Lemon Chicken
- Ground Chicken Ovals / Chicken Keema Ovals
- Mashed Tomato & Chicken Drumsticks Curry
1) Charminar Cashew Chicken got the 'Best Chicken Recipe' award.
2) Mashed Tomato & Chicken Drumsticks Curry got the 'Best Chicken Gravy' award.
3) Chicken Curry With Sorrel Leaves / Gongura Chicken Curry got the 'Best Traditional Recipe' award.
Above all these awards, I won the second prize for my recipe Pesto Chicken in 'The Master Chef Contest' and was given 'The Best Cook' title. Also, I won the South Indian Cookery Book as a prize. Yayy!!
I want to thank Divya for this wonderful oppurtunity and I want to say I thoroughly enjoyed the contest.